Findings point to Islamic State responsibility for a suicide bomb attack on Istanbul's main international airport that killed 36 people and wounded many more on Tuesday, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said.
"According to assessments so far, 36 people have lost their lives and there were also many wounded," Yildirim told reporters at the site of the attack on Europe's third-busiest airport.
He also said that a number of the wounded were seriously injured.
Three suicide bombers opened fire before blowing themselves up at the entrance to the main international airport in Istanbul on Tuesday, killing at least 31 people and wounding more than 140 others. The Islamic State terror group is believed to be responsible.
Police fired shots to try to stop two of the attackers just before they reached a security checkpoint at the arrivals hall at Ataturk airport, Europe's third-busiest, but they blew themselves up, a second Turkish official said.
This article continues at [Christian Post] ISIS Behind Istanbul Airport Terror Attacks: 36 Killed, 147 Wounded in Explosions