- Sort by Default Order
* PRICE IS IN U.S. DOLLARS AND INCLUDES SHIPPING * Receive all 12 books in the series but in shipments of three books every three months. Payment for each trilogy occurs just prior to shipping, therefore four payments in all but still at a substantial discount when compared to receiving the books individually. The first trilogy will be processed immediately and the remaining nine books will arrive at your door 3, 6 and 9 months later.
Sale!Complete Set of the 12-volume series 'The Christians: Their First Two Thousand Years.' * DONATION COST INCLUDES SHIPPING * ** THIS DONATION IS AVAILABLE UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2023 ** *** THE DONATION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A CHARITABLE TAX RECEIPT ***
Sale!* PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING * Complete Set of the 12-volume series 'The Christians: Their First Two Thousand Years.'
We would like you to get a better sense of the what awaits you in this remarkable series: The Christians: Their First Two Thousand Years. To that end we invite you to PRE-ORDER "The Christians Calendar for the Year 2024" with a suggested donation of $10 (but any amount, including zero, will be humbly received with thanks to you and our Lord Jesus Christ). This free service is made possible from generous donations to SEARCH: Society to Explore And Record Christian History, which has registered charitable status in both Canada and the United States. We are currently taking pre-orders for the 2024 calendar, which will be available in late November. Click to see low-resolution PDF Version of the 2024 Calendar.
SEARCH has embarked upon a new literary endeavor to help address what was see to be an urgent need: that being the creation of a compact, highly-readable, readily-accessible, magnificently-illustrated, comprehensive summary of what Christians have accomplished since our Lord and Savior walked amongst us.
Join us on this journey to set the historical record straight and prepare a treasure trove of evidence that over the last twenty centuries Christians have dramatically transformed virtually every major aspect of society to create a far better world than ever before.Every major benefit that Christians have wrought over the past two millennia with God's guidance in the service others, regardless of belief, all neatly fitted into one carefully crafted book.
Now getting that message out has seldom been more urgent. Will you aid us in this quest?
Donors gifting $250 to this project will be credited in the book (unless anonymity is preferred) and receive a complementary copy of the first printing. As well, all donations from residents in the United States and Canada in excess of $20 will be issued a charitable receipt for the full amount donated.
Prayers for the success of this important work are most appreciated. Praise the Lord!
Let us embark together on this exciting adventure!
The menu below links to a high-level overview of this project, a publishing odyssey that will ultimately involve over two hundred Christian authors, artists, researchers and academics from every major Trinitarian denomination.
General One-time DonationSociety to Explore And Record Christian History is dedicated to:
- Researching our past from an ecumenical Christian perspective.
- Raising awareness of the importance of Christendom's story on the societal well-being of every living soul today.
- Researching historical events impacting the Christian world.
- Educating Christians on their cultural heritage and effective writing.
- Making the books available to schools and libraries who may not otherwise be able to afford them.
- Translating the books.